Dr Jenny Curnow, Westmead Hospital
The THANZ Education Subcommittee objectives are:
- To advise and make recommendations to the THANZ Executive Council on education and training pathways to provide specialists and scientists with the knowledge and skills required to develop and maintain expertise in the area of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- To develop and maintain a consistent formalized THANZ accredited training program in Thrombosis and Haemostasis, aligned with the THANZ education mission statement core competencies.
- To align the program with THANZ recommendations where applicable.
- To facilitate and inform members about other educational meetings.
- To develop and disseminate other educational materials for patients and clinicians
TERMS OF REFERENCE